Membership & Appointments
As a patient at InSpero, you are a part of the team. Together we will create a strategy to help you achieve your own unique expression of health and vitality. We’re here to support you every step of the way.
Membership & Appointments
We offer a variety of different appointment types to help target your health concerns. Can’t decide where to start or just want to do it all? Contact us to chat with our Patient Care Coordinator about which of our services might be right for you.
Functional Medicine Memberships
A New Functional Medicine Membership includes the following:
- We listen – We believe that the best way to help you reach optimal health is to really get to know you. The details of your health and life story help us develop an in-depth understanding of who you are, your health challenges, and what you hope to achieve.
- We look – A head to toe physical examination allows us to assess and track details like lung function and skin changes.
- We create a plan – The doctors work with you to develop a protocol that includes recommended laboratory testing (in addition to the included lab testing), supplements and medications, and lifestyle tools so that you walk out of our office with actionable steps you can implement right away.
- A thorough baseline blood panel that looks at markers for inflammation, metabolism, organ function, hormones, and more.
- The most comprehensive wheat and gluten sensitivity panel on the market and a leaky gut panel.
- Additional laboratory testing will be recommended based on your evaluation at your initial consult and is not included in the membership.
- Diving into the details – During your first follow-up visit we review your lab results with you in detail and develop a more tailored protocol to address our findings.
- Forge an understanding – We love explaining why and are always happy to discuss what we think is going on and how your protocol aims to address it.
- Checking in – We find that more frequent follow-ups lead to better health outcomes so we like to touch-base more often than your average doctor. At each of your follow-ups, we’ll ask you to update us on how you are feeling, your previous symptoms, and anything new or different since the last time we saw you. We will adjust your treatment plan at each visit to help expedite your journey to optimal health.
- These three appointments are all about food and will help you understand and implement your personalized nutrition protocol.
- We’ll support you with resources like recipes, books, and information about other products we love so adopting your new diet is a piece of cake.
Two Follow-Up Visits per package
- Approximately 30-90 minutes with Dr. Yedor.
- After completing a detailed assessment of your problem area(s) and a comprehensive orthopedic/neurologic physical examination, Dr. Yedor will discuss your presentation and work with you to develop a plan.
- This appointment can include procedures such as trigger point therapy/dry needling (with or without electrical stimulation), manual therapies such as cupping, gua sha, or sports massage, and therapeutic exercise instruction.
- Dr. Yedor may also recommend other techniques utilizing injections which may be performed during your initial visit for an additional fee.
- Typically 60 minutes in length but longer visits with extra time for more complex treatments or shorter “maintenance” visits may be booked with fees adjusted accordingly.
- Each visit will begin with an intake and physical exam to assess your current condition and evaluate any changes.
- These appointments can include procedures such as trigger point therapy/dry needling (with or without electrical stimulation), manual therapies such as cupping, gua sha, or sports massage, and therapeutic exercise instruction.
- Dr. Yedor may also recommend other techniques utilizing injections which may be performed during your visit for an additional fee.
- Spend 30-60 minutes with one of our doctors and/or a nutrition specialist to discuss the details of your personalized nutrition plan.
- These appointments are available to established functional medicine patients interested in learning more about nutrition and are independent of other appointment types.