Policies & Fees
As a patient at InSpero, you are a part of the team. Together we will create a strategy to help you achieve your own unique expression of health and vitality. We’re here to support you every step of the way.
Fee Schedule as of 5/1/2020
All fees are subject to change.
New Functional Medicine Patient Membership – $2800 – includes the following:
- 3 office visits with Dr. Lan and Dr. Leslie – 60 to 120 minutes per visit
- 2 nutritional counseling sessions with Dr. Leslie – 60 minutes per session
- A thorough baseline blood panel that looks at markers for inflammation, metabolism, organ function, hormones, and more.
- A comprehensive wheat and gluten sensitivity and leaky gut panel.
New Functional Medicine Patient additional testing – between $375 – $4500 – blood, urine, stool, nasal swab, breath, etc.
Established Functional Medicine Patient Memberships (For continuing care after New Patient Membership)
- First Year Membership Packages – $1300 for 2 office visits
- On-Going Membership Packages (after first year as patient) – $1300 for 4 office visits
Initial Consult: $300 – 90 minutes – may include modalities such as acupuncture, trigger point release, e-stim, and cupping.
o Trigger Point/Scar Tissue/Prolotherapy Injections
o Simple (up to 3 injections) – $250
o Standard (4 injections) – $300
o Complex (5 or more injections) – $350
o Intraarticular (joint) Injections
o One joint – $300
o Add-on additional joint – $150 per joint (ie: both knees for $450 or both knees and 1 hip for $600)
o Add-On Injectable Compounds – price available upon request
o Hyaluronic Acid
o Exosomes (decellularized growth factors and cytokines)
o Wharton’s Jelly MSC Stem Cells
Acupuncture w/ or w/o electrical stimulation: $250 – may include additional modalities (see list below) time allowing
o Add-ons to other appointments – $250 per 30-minutes – Manual therapy (cupping, gua sha, massage), therapeutic exercise instruction, taping,
acupuncture w/ or w/o electrical stimulation
Fees for other services are available upon inquiry.
For more details about our offerings please visit our Membership & Appointments page.