Policies & Fees
As a patient at InSpero, you are a part of the team. Together we will create a strategy to help you achieve your own unique expression of health and vitality. We’re here to support you every step of the way.
Fee Schedule as of 2/1/2022
All fees are subject to change.
New Functional Medicine Patient Membership – $4300 – includes the following:
- 3 Office Visits with the Doctor
- 3 Nutritional Counseling Sessions
- 3 Protocol Review Health Coaching
- A thorough baseline blood panel that looks at markers for inflammation, metabolism, organ function, hormones, and more.
- A comprehensive wheat and gluten sensitivity and leaky gut panel.
New Functional Medicine Patient additional testing – between $85 – $4500 – blood, urine, stool, nasal swab, breath, etc.
Established Functional Medicine Patient Memberships (For continuing care after New Patient Membership)
- On-Going Membership Packages – $850 for 2 Office Visits with the Doctor and 2 Health Coaching Sessions.
Nutritional Counseling Sessions – $100-200 – 30-60 minutes for Established Patients
Initial Consult: $300 – 30-90 minutes – may include modalities such as acupuncture, trigger point release, e-stim, and cupping.
Prolozone Injections: $350 – Trigger point, scar tissue, prolotherapy and joint injections.
Advanced Regenerative Injections: Options and pricing available upon request.
Acupuncture w/ or w/o electrical stimulation: $250 – may include additional modalities time allowing
Fees for other services are available upon inquiry.
For more details about our offerings please visit our Membership & Appointments page.