Policies & Fees
As a patient at InSpero, you are a part of the team. Together we will create a strategy to help you achieve your own unique expression of health and vitality. We’re here to support you every step of the way.
Fee Schedule as of 2/1/2021
All fees are subject to change.
New Functional Medicine Patient Membership – $3200 – includes the following:
- 3 office visits with the doctor – 60 to 120 minutes per visit
- 3 nutritional counseling sessions with Dr. Leslie
- 3 protocol review health coaching appointments with Kirsten
- A thorough baseline blood panel that looks at markers for inflammation, metabolism, organ function, hormones, and more.
- A comprehensive wheat and gluten sensitivity and leaky gut panel.
New Functional Medicine Patient additional testing – between $375 – $4500 – blood, urine, stool, nasal swab, breath, etc.
Established Functional Medicine Patient Memberships (For continuing care after New Patient Membership)
- First Year Membership Packages – $1400 for 2 office visits with the doctor and 2 health coaching sessions.
- On-Going Membership Packages (after first year as patient) – $1400 for 4 office visits with the doctor and 4 health coaching sessions.
Initial Consult: $300 – 90 minutes – may include modalities such as acupuncture, trigger point release, e-stim, and cupping.
Prolozone Injections: $350 – Trigger point, scar tissue, prolotherapy and joint injections.
Advanced Regenerative Injections: Price upon request
o Exosomes (decellularized growth factors and cytokines)
o Wharton’s Jelly MSC Stem Cells
o Platelet-Rich Fibrin Matrix (PRFM) – next generation PRP
o Viscosupplementation/Hyaluronic Acid
Acupuncture w/ or w/o electrical stimulation: $250 – may include additional modalities time allowing
Fees for other services are available upon inquiry.
For more details about our offerings please visit our Membership & Appointments page.